Well this was just freaking bizarre. A woman fantasizes about growing gigantic and then using a skyscraper as a dildo. Yes, really.
Decent but not great sex scenes. 10 pages is still five more than it should have been.
2 Guilty Pleasure stars
I write another book review blog featuring mostly Advance Reading Copies of books. But I read a lot of other books, just for fun and out of curiosity. This is where I will write my reviews for the books I read as part of my Guilty Pleasure. Here you might find erotica, porn, sleaze, cheesy pulp fiction, some westerns, sci-fi/fantasy/mysteries. Books that you might not want your neighbor or boss or spouse know you are reading, I'll probably enjoy and share here.
One of the best books of erotic fiction I've ever read was author E.C. Valle's The Only Man at Westfield Academy . Because of this, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment